Monday, February 4, 2013

Introductions

Hello. 

My name is Jenn. 

I'm not sure how you got here, but I'm glad you found me. If you decide to stay, you'll find out about my everything. What exactly, you say? I mainly started this to describe my wayfaring from chunky chick to fit femme.  I'm trying to get healthier for my family, for my significant other, for my pet, and most importantly: for me. I'll probably share a little of my style, what beauty products I'm obsessing with, photographs I adore and recipes that I can't stop talking about.

 I am enamored by social media outlets so you can find me on Instagram and Keek, as well.

I figured introductions are an important part to meeting new people. If you have a good introduction, you can form a great beginning. 

From here on out, I think we're going to be great friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment